This hour will cover the development of medicinally-relevant therapeutics derived from Cannabis that can help to meet unmet medical needs in the areas of pain management, neurodegenerative diseases, cancer and others.
- Why Cannabis has become so relevant in consideration of new therapies?
- How big and widespread is the medical Cannabis industry?
- What are some case-based positives AND negatives for using medical cannabis?
- What is the role if any for pharmaceutical companies in the future of the market?
- What are some of the legal, manufacturing and standardization issues facing the emerging medical Cannabis industry?
Our guest Cliff Mintz, PhD has been in science and writing his entire career, having created numerous science social media discussion sites: