About Go To Health Media
About Go To Health Media
GoToHealth Radio (GTH) is a weekly hour-long internet talk-radio show featuring health and medical information provided by health experts from around the world, including evidence-based educational information from western, alternative, and holistic practices. Its primary purpose is to educate people on health topics relevant to many, with actionable information from which the audience can benefit. Follow-up connections with Sponsors will be highlighted, so that Sponsors can benefit from increased traffic and sales.
The Radio Program is supported by an active website (https://gotohealthmedia.com) and social media properties (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, YouTube), with continual updates to promote shows, sponsors, and speakers before and after each episode to drive exposure, credibility, and sales.
To improve health communications and therefore public health outcomes through education, motivation and “continuous engagement”
with our audiences so that:
- Health professionals communicate effectively to the public, patients and peers
- The public acquires actionable health information to improve their own health
- Audiences get exposed to information in multiple media and multiple times to enhance retention of information and encourage new healthy behaviors
- Professional learning in continuing education activities reaches wider audiences
Continuous Engagement is the practice of exposing information and action items to audiences not only once, but multiple times
and in multiple media so that both retention and action are increased and to support the development of new habits and application of new information.7
About Founder Jonathan B Marx, MBA
- Senior Vice President of Viacom Cable
- Vice President of Strategy for Pacific Bell Yellow Pages, and
- President of ISP Channel, one of the first four pioneers in high-speed internet.
- Has trained the US Centers for Disease Control staff in medical communications with monthly webinars, since 2013 https://www.cdc.gov/
- Is collaborating with ADHD experts in building and disseminating https://adhdinadults.com, a website and social media campaign aimed at providing Continuing Medical Education for primary care professionals and helpful education for ADHD adults and their families. The program has attained 292,000 web visits, 445,000 YouTube views, and provided 29,000 hours of training to primary care practitioners. Funders have included government and pharma.
- Works with 18 European University hospitals under a five-year EC grant to conduct clinical research and disseminate learnings from 4 clinical trials, each studying a different aspect of the connections between nutrition, lifestyle, and mental health. https://newbrainnutrition.com
- Has been the Webinar Director for eMedEvents, a leading online CME company, spearheading their entrance into online webinars and events during Covid, working with such companies as Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Phillips, and the 2020 Symposium on Hyperbaric Medicine and Wound Care. https://www.emedevents.com/
- Is currently President of the Las Vegas Health & Fitness Chamber of Commerce, supporting health professionals through the Covid crisis in his current hometown of Las Vegas, Nevada. https://vegashealthfitnesschamber.com/
Mr. Marx maintains relationships with hundreds of health experts he has worked with over the years.
He is also an accomplished online marketer, familiar with website and social media builds, content creation, and search engine optimization. He will be using this experience to optimize dissemination of information from the Radio Show to the internet.
Mr. Marx regularly teaches his skills in medical communications and marketing to professional audiences online.
He holds BA (psychology) and MBA degrees from Stanford University.
He has four adult children and lives currently in Las Vegas, Nevada.Jonathan Marx, MBA